Professional Advanced Medical Aesthetics
7 days certification program
(7 days from 8am-5pm & 3 days extended time to 9:00 pm)
Offered in Texas & California
This 7 day program integrates the medical knowledge with the artistry and elegance of beauty. This step-by-step inspirational program and our textbook "Principles & Practice of Medical Aesthetics" will walk you through what you need to do and to know to start a career in medical esthetics and how to be successful in this career. Due to the intensity and seriousness of this program, we limit our classes to 6-10. Our Advanced true medical aesthetics program addresses the various aspects of this emerging field and provides each attendee with focused, no-nonsense medical aesthetics knowledge and precise hands-on, one-on-one, skin care skills.
By the end of the program, the attendee will be knowledgeable in all aspects of integrated medical aesthetics, deeply informed of up-to-date skin care equipments, products and theories, be very self-confidant in handling the most precise and difficult skin care procedures.
Learning in depth all skin care theories and procedures
with hand-on training
1. Consultation & assessment of new client.
This will explain in detail the first encounter with the client, how to assess the problem, perform thorough consultation, diagnosis, plan of treatment and follow-ups.
2. Psychological aspects of the client.
Each person is different and it is quite imperative to understand the psychology of the client to give the appropriate skin care to that person.
3. Structure, Function of the skin.
To be able to apply the new technologies and methodologies in skin care, it is quite important to understand skin’s anatomy and physiology in a simple way.
4. Skin absorption.
Proper skin care is based on the appropriate skin care process with the application of the right products. The knowledge of different theories behind skin absorption will be quite helpful in this matter.
5. Bacteriology in medical aesthetics.
Creating bacteria free environment is essential in a medical aesthetic practice. Bacteriology simplified is the subject of this topic.
6. Role of OSHA in medical spas.
Complete knowledge of OSHA rules is a must to operate a successful medspa.
7. Sanitation & sterilization.
Teach you how to keep your practice and clients safe
8. Chemistry and products ingredients.
Skin care products are made of chemical formulas. Simplified knowledge of chemistry will help in successfully choosing the right products for the right skin.
9. Skin disorders
Exposure to different skin conditions medical & non-medical.
10. Skin conditions you can treat in your medical spa.
That exposes you to all skin conditions which you can successfully treat.
11. Pigmentation disorders.
Pigmentation is a common skin problem. To treat it properly you should know in depth the theory of pigmentation.
12. Evaluation and treatment of pigmented lesions successfully.
How to evaluate pigmentation. In depth management and treatment of pigmentation.
13. Aging and photo-aging.
Theories and types of aging are explained in depth.
14. Evaluation and treatment of photo-aging.
The proper approach to evaluate & assess photo-aging and its treatment modalities.
15. Skin Rejuvenation
Learn how to get rid of aging signs of the skin.
16. Acne and Rosacea
In order to successfully treat acne, patho-physiology of Acne and Rosacea is addressed in detail.
17. Evaluation and advanced treatment of acne and Rosacea.
Proper evaluation and staging of acne is a must. Discusses advanced and different skin care treatments of Acne and Rosacea.
18. How to reduce scars & stretch marks.
Learn the European techniques to manage scars and stretch marks.
19. Chemical peels with pure acids, types, indications, contraindications.
Chemical peels, their types, grades and different acids are explained in detail. It also discusses the difference between buffered and pure acids and why using pure acids in medical aesthetics is a must. Learn the difference between buffured and pure acids.
20. New equipment in medical aesthetics.
New equipment is being developed every day. What are they? What you should buy and not to buy?
New procedure for rejuvenation, scars and fine lines treatmenttreatments
22. Dermaplaning & Medical Microdermabrasion.
The theory of microdermabrasion, its benefits and why consumer requests it.
23. Introduction to Lasers.
In depth discussion on Lasers, their types, functions, results. Will discuss IPL and Hair removal lasers.
24. Skin Nutrition.
Discuss in detail the nutritional elements that rejuvenate the skin.
25. Role of medical aesthetician nurse in a medical office.
As a medical aesthetician nurse, what is your role in a medical office and what you can do under the umbrella of this office.
26. How to incorporate medical aesthetics into your current practice.
This will guide you step-by-step to a very successful practice.
27. Business aspect of medical aesthetics.
A must to succeed in the outside world.
injectable procedures and training
What is Botox, its types, mode of action, its benefits and limitations. Hands-on training
The theory behind Fillers, their benefits and limitations. Types of fillers and their different indications. Hands-on training
one-on-one on real clients
1) Medical Microdermabrasion
2) Advanced chemical peels with pure acids and applications
3) Dermaplaning & Microdermabrasion
5) Advanced acne treatment and extraction.
6) Treatment of scars, stretch marks & pigmentation
7) Endermologie (Video)
8) Advanced Therapeutic facials
9) Hands-on with Botox on live clients
10) Hands-on with Fillers on live clients
11) Manual facial lymphatic drainage (Vidio)
12) Eye area peel (Only our students are certified to do it)